Land your dream role
Are you ready to move your career on to the next level?
You’ll need a professional profile, one that helps you stand out and land that dream role. Follow our 4 step plan to attract employers, get onto their shortlist and truly shine at interview.
#BeInspiredGetHired Job Club
#BeInspiredGetHired is an online job seeking community hosted on Facebook and LinkedIn.
The current group is available until the 26th January 2021 and is aimed at professionals that are unemployed and looking for their next role, currently employed and looking to change roles (either internally or externally) and those considering a career change. Unlike any other job search group, we will be on the journey with you as Sarah, from Career Voyage, actively shares her journey of landing her next assignment.
The group is full of information, advice and guidance to enhance your job search skills as well as peer support and fun to reduce the impact of job search fatigue.
December is actually a great time to find your next ideal role so to join us today and upgrade your job search journey to first class. We look forward to seeing your there!
At some point, everyone reaches a crossroads in their life and starts to think differently about their life’s journey and what is most important to them.
This can be a difficult time to navigate as you move into unchartered waters but Career Voyage can help. With personalised coaching, we will help you to identify what you truly want and where you want to be in the next stage of your life and assist you in creating your own individual map to get there. It is highly recommended that a minimum of two sessions are undertaken.
- Session one will be a, one and a half hour, in-depth look at who you are now, where you want to go next and how you are going to achieve your goal. There will also be exercises for you to take away and complete.
- To guarantee accountability, there will be a follow up session to review progress and find resolutions to any issues that may have arisen
Click Find Out More to take your first step.
Brand You - Your LinkedIn Profile
Approximately 64% of employers look at a candidates professional social media page (for example, LinkedIn) when going through the hiring process. With this statistic in mind, does your LinkedIn profile give the hiring manager everything they need to decide you are the best person for the job? If not, this could be exactly what you need.
In this 45 minute webinar, originally hosted at the 2020 Flexpo Digital Summit, Sarah discusses the importance of creating your personal brand and how to present this using your LinkedIn profile. Furthermore, Sarah provides information, not just for those currently looking for work, but also how to make the most of your profile when you are happy in your current position and when applying for internal roles. You will also learn the best way to use recommendations and how to approach asking for them.
Click Find Out More to contact us and order your copy of Brand You – Your LinkedIn Profile
95% of job headhunters are active on LinkedIn. This is where you can steal an advantage by promoting Brand You – via your profile, connections, endorsements, skills, posts and LinkedIn activity.
We will help you craft the ideal LinkedIn profile including specific content that employers are looking for.
- A 15 minute phone consultation with our career expert Sarah Taylor Phillips – who will discuss your career to date, your ambitions, and help you gain clarity on what your dream role looks like.
- You’ll receive interactive exercises to complete in your own time, to help discover more about yourself, your strengths, weaknesses and ambitions, so that you have a clearer map of your career going forward and are able to write your own LinkedIn profile.
- A template guideline including character limits for LinkedIn.
- A review of your new profile with any suggested amendments before you publish.
Creating a Compelling CV Video Tutorial
A strong CV is one of the most important tools you need for your career journey. Your CV is one of the first impressions an employer recruiter will have of you and is the deciding factor in whether you progress to the interview stage.
If you have been applying for roles and not being invited to interview or if it has been a while since you have updated your CV then this 15 minute video will be invaluable.
Watch as Sarah guides you through creating a compelling CV from start to finish. Furthermore, Sarah discusses how Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) works, and how you can optimise your CV to successfully pass it.
Click Find Out More to contact us and order your copy of Creating a Compelling CV
We help you write role winning CVs that focus on the skills, attributes and ambitions that employers are looking for right now. You’ll discover where your true value lies, and how to articulate your strengths to fit the needs of today’s employers.
- A 20 minute phone consultation with career expert Sarah Taylor Phillips to discuss your qualifications and career to date and what makes a role winning CV that appeals to employers today.
- A CV template for you to complete your CV within a structure that employers prefer.
- A review of your new CV with suggestions for improvements before you send to potential employers.
Interviews can be daunting, especially when you really want that dream role. We’re here to help you prepare, feel confident and actually look forward to your opportunity to shine.
Candidates who work with us have a 60% better chance of securing a role following interview coaching with Sarah Taylor Phillips.
- A 45 minute Skype consultation with our interview coach Sarah Taylor Phillips.
- A mock interview to rehearse questions and prepare answers.
- Feedback from Sarah with additional rehearsal
Video CVs help you to stand out from the crowd, give potential employers a real insight into who you are, and how you communicate, and can put you in a much stronger position to reach the short list and ultimately land your dream role.
We’ll help you produce a short, 3 minute video that shares your skills, experience and personal attributes.
- A 15 minute Skype conversation with career coach Sarah Taylor Phillips.
- A Career Voyage CV script to help you prepare for your recording and practice.
- A further 20 minute Skype call with Sarah to complete the recording.
- A complete editing service with front and end screen, adding personal contact details.
- You will receive your video CV in MP4 format.
Video hosting – £15 for 6 months
Alternatively, we also offer a hosting package for 6 months so that you will receive a link to the video that you can add to applications.
There is an option to extend hosting beyond 6 months if required at a cost of £10 per additional 6 months thereafter.
Career Voyage Club
You can join The Career Voyage Club online which is designed to provide ongoing career support. It includes two 30 minute calls direct with Sarah Taylor Phillips each month and access to all Career Voyage self assessment exercises to help you understand your strengths, weaknesses and ambitions.
Membership of the Club also includes access to a closed facebook group with new video content guiding you through the four stage Discover, Explore, Prepare and Land Career Voyage framework every quarter.
Alternatively, you can use the 12 hours access to Sarah in a time-frame to your choosing.
Career Voyage Framework
Sarah Taylor Phillips can guide you through the form stage framework herself.
Or you can experience each stage for £500 each.
The four stages
Who are you? What are your values, motivators, strengths and transferable skills? Do you have a vision? What makes you different? Where are you professionally, personally and financially?
You will leave this session with your Career Voyage Compass complete with goals
With your career goals firmly established, this stage is about plotting them against the most viable, attractive opportunities available. You will explore the employment landscape and consider your choices.
This session will enable you to be clear about your destination and will provide you with a route map to take forward
We will prepare and chart your next steps. You will establish your own personal branding, create a compelling CV and a winning LinkedIn profile.
This stage is all about boosting your confidence so that you come across in all of your communications in a convincing and impactful way. You’ll have your own Brand You.
This is where it gets really exciting. With the preparation behind you, you are now ready to land your ideal role, promotion, or even launch your own business. We will fine tune interview techniques and work your networks to get you the conversations you need to move ahead.
We can arrange a discovery call to find out more about where you are now, and how we might be able to help. We can talk through the options available to you so that we can tailor our services to your needs right now.
This fee will be refunded if you buy any of the above packages.